Saturday, March 17

I LOVE Stella Mcartney's Spring/Summer Collection

As i was having my usual ponder around Vogue.co.uk, i stumbled upon Stella Mcartneys new spring/summer collection. I was pleasantly suprised by the stylishness of the garments. Colours of green, cream and ocean blue splattered gorgeously short dresses. It is now official- Volume is a BIG trend now that every item was puffed along the bottom or at the sleeves, and mini-dresses, as no item stretched down past the mid-thigh. Another hot item of the show was the cool little all-in-one suits that look so chic with knee length socks and sassy heels. I also loved the little metallic dresses, and have hunted down my own copy from Oasis! But the item i want the most is the little volumous bikini.. May be rather hard to find though! So if anyone finds any, let me know!

No comments: