They said i couldn't do it. They said it would be impossible to turn my rugby-mad brother into a fashionista. And now hes referencing to America's Next Top Model. Im a genius, i really am.
Today in the unpredictable land that is England, it has been 25 degrees. Here i am, sitting in my shorts as taken by my twelve year old brother. That's family for you!
T-shirt & cardigan- H&M, shorts- originally jeans from peacocks, pearls- accesorize.
I've been kindly tagged by clutch22 , Cate & e.jay , so here are only 6 of my many quirks.
1. I watch crap on tv to help me sleep. it works alot better than counting sheep.
2. I am a sim-a-holic. As molly knows, i am pretty much obsessed with my sim-families.
3. I have a paper round. And i often deliver to the wrong houses without noticing.
4. I listen to 'chav' music. Even though i am the farthest thing from gangster.
5. I smile pretty much all of the time. I've been told off for it on many occasions, been told i remind a friend of a '4-year-old' and asked if i've ever been miserable in my life.
Now i have to tag 6 of you lovely bloggers, and as i could pick lots of you, im going to say if you want to be tagged, then you are officially tagged by fashionyou.
have a good day everyone. Molly xo.